Thursday 15 August 2013

IITP Automation Noida

Industrial Automation is a fastest growing engineering branch. Before 1991 India was the technology follower of the European and American countries, today India is using same technology as the developed countries are using. Now thousand of MNCs are doing production in India with automation technology. The requirement of Automation Engineers are growing rapidly. 

Till now in India there is only one engineering branch is available for Industrial Automation; But the demand of Automation Engineers are bigger then supply. Engineers from the background of Electronics, Telecom, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation are opting the training of Industrial Automation. 

Only academic qualification is not enough to get the job as an Automation Engineer. Because academic education does not gives practical knowledge. Basically Industrial Automation Training bridges the gap between college education and industrial experience. 

On JOB Training is the best substitute of experience. No book or study material can give you exposure of Industry experience. Only experience/training can give you job in big companies.


IITP Automation Noida imparts extensive, in-depth hands-on practical training to fresh engineers and experienced working professionals on diversified industrial automation platforms currently used in the industry and equips trainees with skill sets necessary in Maintenance, Projects, Designing, R&D, Production and Erection & Commissioning Departments in Process and Assembly Manufacturing Units. 

IITP Automation Noida is having its Registered Office in New Delhi and Corporate Office in Navi Mumbai. Presently IITP Automation is having Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, Bhopal and Indore Branches. Chennai, Kolkatta, Pune, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad are forthcoming branches.

16 comments:

Khalid Faraz said...

My Name is Khalid and Currently I am Taking Training in IITP Automation.

I suggest to all my friend to join IITP Automation
Because My Friend got Placed in a very good Multinational Company....and he suggest me to join IITP.

Thank You...

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend I was not going to join this institute but hearing this am to much appreciated and motivated . now i will join this institute only when they give me written job guarantee on a letter head after getting admission and submission of the fee.

Praveen Mishra said...

I write to my father through email about IITP Delhi, he told me that if IITP is giving Rs. 6000/- per month as stipend then what is the problem to live in Delhi, Basically stipend gives a big aid for living cast in Delhi like metro city for jobseekers.
Thanks IITP Automation

Anonymous said...

My name is Rohitprakash Sahu . My Age is 24year. I’m Basicaly I’m from Indore(M.P.), Currently I’m here WZ-10C, A-2 Block, Janakpuri West, NewDelhi. I have completed B.E.(EC) in 2009 from Indore and after that I also do PG DIPLOMA in Industrial Automation from DOEACC, CALICUT. I did not learn any automation practically. Only IITP has given me Practical knowledge and exposure by giving training and placement on PLC & SCADA related companies.

Anonymous said...

Hey Friends
I suggest to all whose want a bright career in automation to join IITP Automation
Because i am talked to a IITPian whose got Placed in a very good Multinational Company....and he suggest me to join IITP.

Thank You...

Unknown said...

Hello Friends i am going to join this institute when i hear this they give me written job guarantee on a letter head after getting admission and submission of the fee then i belive on this institute. Because nowdays everyone say verbely 100% job guarantee but no one giving written guarantee.

Unknown said...

Hi Friends
my name is Rumy singh i am B.tech Final year student and want to get prepare myself in Automation industry is that IITP Automation good for me??????.

Unknown said...

Hi
myself Sandeep jaiswal from sultanpur (UP) my qualification is B.tech i am not good in practical in automation but IITP Provide us a good plateform to get prepare in practicaly in automation and his placements also brilliant when i am completed Training he provide me 3 back to back interview and i am got selected one of them.

Thank You IITP

Anonymous said...

Hi
i am so excited to know IITP give us written job guarantee i will join this institute and will refer my friend also.

Anonymous said...

Hi
my name is pankaj kumar i want to more about your stipend module is that true in this module you provide your trainee 6000 per/m till the job.

Anonymous said...

My name is Shobhit . I’m Basicaly from Lucknow. I have completed B.tech(EE) in 2012 from Noida. I did not learn any automation practically. Only IITP has given me Practical knowledge and exposure by giving training and placement on PLC & SCADA related companies.

Anonymous said...

Hi
my name is vishal Agnihotri,and my home town is kanpur. i want to know if i join IITP can you provide me Hostel facilitie Because i does not know anyone in Delhi.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi sir
my name is ajay maurya and my qualification is B.E.(EC).i want to know iitp give his trainee any certificate or not and also want to know about your branches in UP.

Thank You

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi
I am Sabhajeet Kannoujia from sultanpur,
my Email-Id is sohanlal9838@gmail.com send me your all module and Fees on above mail-id

Anonymous said...

Finally we got Fully AC Classrooms, and Labs .......thanks to IITP Lakshmi Nagar